During the second quarter, agents with the Naples office of Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT report closing the following transactions.
• Ground lease under a McDonald’s restaurant in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma, for $550,000. (Ken Costello advised the buyer)
• Sale/leaseback of Rick Johnson Tire Store at 6505 Dudley St., Naples, to Collier RE, LLC, for $1.7 million. The seller was RAJ Land 6, LLC. (Rick Tucker, Phil Rice and Timothy Geraci)
• Real estate and personal property at 7200 Bucks Lane, Ft. Myers, to RHRJR Enterprises, LLC, for $423,000. William Miller was the seller. (Dick Green)
• Eight-unit apartment complex at 2919 Jackson St., Ft. Myers, to Basic Learning Skills, Inc., for $295,000. (Debra Swain represented the buyer)
• Office building at 940 Collier Blvd. on Marco Island to SACS 788Z, LLC, for $1.76 million. (Tom Wilson worked with the buyer)
• A 2,800sf warehouse at 6188 Janes Lane in Naples for $214,000. (Mike Carr, Sr. worked with the seller, Erika Wild)
• Ground lease under a McDonald’s restaurant and a Waffle House in Medina, OH, for $1.299 million. (Ken Costello advised the buyer)
• Industrial condominium at 11680 Chitwood Dr., Unit 3, Ft. Myers, for $150,000.
(Dick Green worked with the seller, Gary D. Baugher)
• A restaurant business in Naples for $140,000. (Phil Rice)
• AZN Restaurant: 6,580sf for 10 years in The Mercato at 9005 Mercato Dr., Naples. (Tim Eovino and Tim Geraci represented the tenant)